The 2015 Autodesk Certified User (ACU) World Championship is an exciting opportunity for students to showcase their skills using Autodesk design software, gain exposure for the projects they create, and gain global recognition.
This global online competition is open to students who attain a passing score in an eligible ACU certification exam and complete an online design challenge by August 1, 2015. Champions win an Autodesk-sponsored trip for themselves and one chaperone to attend Autodesk University in Las Vegas.
ACU World Championship Prizes
One champion in each category will win an Autodesk-sponsored trip for themselves and one chaperone to attend Autodesk University in Las Vegas, December 1-3, 2015.
To participate, students (between the ages of 13 and 22) must complete the following steps by August 1, 2015:
1. Earn a passing score on one of the following certification exams:
- AutoCAD Certified User
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User
- Autodesk Maya Certified User
2. Create one of the following 3 projects:
- Architectural Design Challenge: Disaster Relief Housing
- Manufacturing Design Challenge: All Terrain Bicycle
- 3ds Max or Maya: Digital Story Telling
For more information about the ACU World Championship 2015 including Entry Details, Project Guidelines and Official Rules please visit the official website. For more information about ACU certification and learning solutions please click here or contact us.
*Subject to Terms & Conditions and Official Rules of the Championship.