The 2016 Autodesk Certified User (ACU) World Championship is a global competition that tests students’ design skills using Autodesk Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, Inventor, 3ds Max, and Maya.
This global online competition is open to students who attain a passing score in an eligible ACU exam and complete an online design challenge by August 1, 2016. The projects will be judged by a team of Autodesk experts, and the top entries will win a trip to Autodesk University in Las Vegas.
ACU World Championship Prizes
One champion in each category will win an Autodesk-sponsored trip for themselves and one chaperone to attend Autodesk University in Las Vegas, November 15-17, 2016.
To participate, students (between the ages of 13 and 22) must complete the following steps by August 1, 2016:
1. Earn a passing score on one of the following certification exams:
- AutoCAD Certified User
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User
- Autodesk Maya Certified User
2. Create one of the following 3 projects:
- Architectural Design Challenge: Disaster Relief Housing
- Manufacturing Design Challenge: All Terrain Bicycle
- 3ds Max or Maya: Digital Story Telling
For more information about the ACU World Championship 2016 including Entry Details, Project Guidelines and Official Rules please visit the official website. For more information about ACU certification and learning solutions please click here or contact us.
*Subject to Terms & Conditions and Official Rules of the Championship.