The Adobe ACA Championship Final took place alongside CertMatters.Live, our inaugural educator professional development event on 22nd June 2018 in Design Museum London.
top creative Adobe design students beat thousands of students across
the UK & Ireland to secure their place as one of the 20 top
performing students in the Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Championship Final
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Challenge
Students were delivered a brief from their client, Family Gateway, who explained exactly who they are and what they do and explained an upcoming campaign which they have in the pipeline and want to implement.
Based on this briefing, students had to create a poster using their Adobe design skills within a few hours. The winning poster which met all elements of the judging criteria was then chosen by a team of judges. Family Gateway hope to use the winning design in marketing materials for their upcoming campaign.
A special thank you to Sally Booth and Julie Croft, representatives from Family Gateway, our partners and the client for the Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Finalists. Family Gateway are an award-winning charity who empower families and communities to make changes that improve children’s life chances.
See the Taylor’s Winning Poster design PDF at end of page.
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Finalists:
- Kimberley Bannister (Coventry University)
- Patryk Czarniecki (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Aaron Eccles (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Callum George (York St John University)
- Adam Kane (eCollege – Cavan Institute)
- Logan Kerr (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Natalia Kurzydlak (Coventry University)
- Dominic Leatham (Coventry University)
- Jamie Lewis (Waterford Institute of Technology)
- George Lyddiatt (Falmouth University)
- Caleb McGall (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Matilde Moro (University Of Westminster)
- Shania Myandra Savira (University Of Westminster)
- Ronan Naylor (South West College)
- Borislav Nikolov (University Of Westminster)
- Taylor Sharpe (Coventry University)
- Matthew Stewart (Belfast Metropolitan College)
- Diogo Tome (London College of Fashion University of the Arts)
- Christian Von Sydow (Coventry University)
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Champion
There could only be one student crowned the Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Champion. This student will be flying the flag and representing England in the World Championship Finals in The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter, Orlando, Florida in July.
Adobe ACA UK & Ireland Champion is:
- Taylor Sharpe, Coventry University, England