New! Adobe Certified Associate CC18 Live-in-the-App exams
The new Adobe Certified Associate Visual Design using Photoshop CC 2018, Illustrator CC 2018 and InDesign CC 2018 exams using the Live-in-the-Application (LITA) format are now available! You can test on MAC and PC with the Adobe application installed and start testing design skills live in the application.
Your existing Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) vouchers, inventory and licenses will work with the new Adobe Certified Associate exams.
This is just the beginning. Certiport will continue to roll-out new Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) CC18* certifications so stay tuned. You can also continue to administer ACA exams for CC 2013 and CC 2015 on Console until you transition to CC 2018.
*The Mac LITA version is only available for the Adobe Certified Associate Creative Cloud 2018 exams.
Live-in-the-Application exam format
The Live-in-the-Application (LITA) exam format uses cutting-edge technology when validating software application knowledge and abilities through certifications. Candidates must know how to use the software and have experience performing tasks in the application to accurately complete questions.
The Live-in-the-Application exams use the real software to administer performance-based and knowledge-based questions in the actual application, thus reflecting a real-world job situation for the candidate and delivering more reliable results.
This hands-on exam experience can be administered on a PC or Mac* machine at the testing center and makes it easy to get started. This exam format is available with the Autodesk Certified User, Autodesk Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist and soon the Adobe Certified Associate Creative Cloud exams.
The LITA exam is delivered on the new Certiport web-based exam delivery system called Compass. Learn more about the requirements for Compass here.
Uses the full application of the certification sponsor’s software.
- Candidate demonstrates the proficiency of the application.
- Candidate applies knowledge instead of memorization.
- Any method of completion in the application can be used.
- Candidate is tested in the same application used for learning, practice and day-to-day tasks.
Can be administered on both PC and Mac machines.
- Flexible options in your classroom or lab to launch an exam on different types of machines.
- Mac version of the exam uses the Mac version of the application. PC version of the exams uses the PC version.
Uses cutting-edge exam delivery format
- Candidate can more accurately demonstrate their knowledge and skill of the application.
- Exam format is a closer alignment to the real-world job application use.