Prodigy Learning and Microsoft are offering unlimited free MOS exams to SQA centres in Scotland this May and June to Certify Scotland!
Earlier this year Prodigy Learning was proud to announce a new partnership with the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) and Microsoft
to incorporate Microsoft Office Specailist (MOS) certification
in the latest version of SQA’s PC Passport (PCP) qualification.
We are now delighted to announce a fantastic offer this May and June 2016 in conjunction with the SQA and Microsoft – Certify Scotland
What is Certify Scotland?
All recognised SQA centres in Scotland are being offered the opportunity to register and deliver unlimited MOS exams for free (to registered students at their Centre) until June 30, 2016! This once-off campaign is a great opportunity to upskill a record number of Scottish students fully sponsored by Prodigy Learning and Microsoft.
As part of the campaign, Prodigy Learning is providing eligible SQA centres:
- Free registration and setup as a Certiport Test Centre*
- Free unlimited GMetrix MOS Practice Tests* (until June 30, 2016) for delivery to registered students
- Free unlimited MOS Exams* (until June 30, 2016) for delivery to registered Students at the Centre
This opportunity is ideal if:
- you are contemplating delivering MOS with PCP in 2016-2017;
- students will be leaving to enter the workforce or continue in education;
- your institution is looking to enhance Office 365 knowledge and utilisation;
- students are looking for Summer jobs and would like to add to their CV’s.
Taking Part1. Sign Up
- Sign up here to register interest. A representative from Prodigy Learning will contact you to get started and with details on how to become a Testing Centre for free.
- Setup the Certiport exam delivery system to deliver MOS exams at your centre. Follow the instructions here.
3. Test & Certify
- Run MOS Test Fests for your students! If you are interested in running a MOS Test Fest at your location please contact us for guidance and free MOS exams!
About Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the world's most recognised computing qualification for proving a person's skills and abilities in Microsoft's Office applications. Earning MOS certification can help students differentiate themselves in today's competitive job market. It helps broaden their employment opportunities by proving that they have advanced skills in Microsoft Office, which can result in higher earning potential.*Terms and Conditions apply. This offer is available until June 30, 2016 and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Prodigy Learning. All exams must be redeemed by June 30, 2016. Any exams provided under this offer are NOT FOR RESALE. Terms and conditions of this offer subject to change at any time at the discretion of Prodigy Learning.