BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Dublin, Ireland
Prodigy Learning is actively seeking a dynamic and ambitious individual to join our fast-growing team in our Dublin Head Office or potentially in the UK. This role will be primarily focused on supporting sales and marketing campaigns of Microsoft (and other) digital skills certifications and learning solutions in our Irish Schools market.
The individual will be required to support the wider Irish business and the Irish Country Manager with B2C sector campaigns, large public-sector groups and focused initiatives, as well as supporting general sales and marketing activities within Ireland.
This role would ideally suit an individual looking to develop a career in sales & marketing within the technology sector and involves working with some of the world’s leading technology brands.
Business Development (70%)
- Supporting sales and lead generation campaigns
- Provide customer solutions and presentations – on the phone and via web-based communication
- Overcome objections and resolve concerns
- Travel to industry events when required
- Use CRM and other internal systems and tools to track and forecast sales opportunities and record account interaction
Account Management (10%)
- Build long lasting relationships with customers (general customer service)
- Advise and support customers with their skills and certification requirements
- Support the Irish Country Manager with sales campaigns and related activities
- Produce accurate quotations
- Close annual product renewals - over the phone and in person
Marketing Activities (10%)
- Support marketing activities – events, online campaigns
- Manage lead generation in relation to marketing activity
- Create written, video (or other) customer success stories
- Be active on social media
Other Duties as Assigned (10%) eg. attendance at trade shows and supporting activities
- Performance driven, and results oriented
- Work well under heavy sales pressure
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with customers
- Self-Motivated – able to work independently to achieve Company and individual goals
- Excellent oral, written, time management and presentation skills
- Knowledge of computer systems, CRMs, and Office apps preferred
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree programme in related subject area – Business, Marketing
- Knowledge in the education or learning products market an advantage
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification an advantage
Prodigy Learning has offices in Ireland, UK and Australia. This role will primarily be based in the Dublin Head Office which is in Sandyford although candidates from the UK with relevant experience of the Irish Education Sector will be considered and can work from our UK office just South of London. The candidate will need to be able to commute to and from the office.
€24,000.00 plus commission and quarterly compensation based around achievement of defined metrics, campaigns and targets.
In this role you will be expected to meet monthly revenue, retention and consumption targets which will be confirmed in writing. Monthly targets will be confirmed no later than the first working day of the month for which they apply.
ABOUT PRODIGY LEARNING
Prodigy Learning is an award-winning EdTech business, providing IT learning and certification solutions for Microsoft and other technologies. These solutions deliver job-ready skills, improve employability for students and productivity for employees. Prodigy is a Microsoft Authorised Education Gold Partner and Global Training Partner, supporting academic institutions with Microsoft Imagine Academy and other Microsoft Education offerings.
Established in Dublin in 2000, Prodigy currently serves academic, commercial and public sectors across the UK and Ireland. The Company is delighted to announce its Australian expansion. Prodigy Australia’s local team will initially focus on digital skills and STEM programmes in education institutions.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for the Business Development Manager role please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org