Earlier this year we announced a special incentive for centres delivering MOS exams
. Prodigy Learning offered the following prizes* to the Test Centres in the UK & Ireland who delivered the highest number of MOS exams in the months of March and May 2015:
- 1st: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 & Keyboard
- 2nd: Microsoft XBOX One Console
- 3rd: Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows Phone
That was over £1,250 / €1,650 worth of prizes each month in the UK & Ireland!
Congratulations to the following Test Centres in the UK and Ireland who won the final prizes for May, joining the list of winners previously announced in April
- 1st: Berkhamsted School (wins Surface Pro 3)
- 2nd: Friesland School (wins XBOX)
- 3rd: King Harold Business & Enterprise Academy (wins Windows Phone)
- 1st: St. Joseph's Secondary School (wins Surface Pro 3)
- 2nd: Grosvenor Grammar School (wins XBOX)
- 3rd: St. Clement's College (wins Windows Phone)
Thank you to all our customers who participated in the contest. Watch out for more exciting customer competitions in the coming months. *Prizes and criteria subject to change at the discretion of Prodigy Learning. A minimum quantity of exams delivered may be required to win the prizes.