Prodigy Learning, in association with Microsoft Ireland and Wriggle, cordially invite you to our Irish education technology conference, PluggED in 2016, this March.
Join us at the home of Munster Rugby, Thomond Park, on March 2nd to explore the role of modern technology in today’s Education Curriculum, as demonstrated by teachers and principals from across Ireland.
Ticket Details & Registration
Tickets are free for educators but spaces are limited so register now to secure your place. Tickets are limited to 2 per school. The event will include a complimentary tour of Thomond Park and close with a seated hot lunch.
- 09:00: Registration – Tea & coffee served
- 10:00: Welcome & Keynote Speaker
- 11:00: Curriculum Workshops (Breakout Session 1)
- 11:45: Curriculum Workshops (Breakout Session 2)
- 12:30: Curriculum Workshops (Breakout Session 3)
- 13:00: Lunch & Centre of Excellence Presentations
- 14:00: Event Close (Museum open until 15:00)
- Alexa Joyce (Director of Teaching & Learning, Worldwide Microsoft Education)
As Worldwide Education Director of Policy, Teaching and Learning, Alexa supports national and regional governments and other education bodies in transforming education and deploying 1:1 device programs in schools across the region. She provides thought leadership and evidence of the impact of ICT in education transformation on teaching and learning in all subject areas.
Curriculum Workshops (Led by Teachers)
- Certification in the Classroom (Roundtable for schools delivering Microsoft certification)
- Engineering & Woodwork
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Coding in the Classroom
Centre of Excellence Presentations
the event, Prodigy Learning will recognise our Irish schools who have
achieved Centres of Excellence status for Microsoft certifications this
year. This award is presented by Prodigy Learning to a small number of
Training Centres (academic institutions and private training providers)
in the UK & Ireland to recognise exceptional performance in
delivering internationally recognised IT certifications from industry
leaders such as Microsoft.